What’s Special about Normal Services
- Welcoming staff: sets the tone for what is civil in uncivil times. Provides some solace for those whose homes were damaged.
- Family programs: helps children cope and gives parents relief. How about a Fun Day on the lawn?
- Electricity: means a place to charge cell phones, laptops, wheelchairs;
- Library materials: provide recreation and distraction in a stressful period; and
- Internet: provides contact lifeline to family and friends, complete forms, and a source of information.